Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Thursday 27 September 2012

Make your own embellishments

Hello all,
              Today over at CRAFT we have a new challenge for you. We would like to see you 

Make Your Own Embellishments
We have three fabulous sponsors

A colleague at school lost her father recently at a fairly young age.
I use this gorgeous sentiment from Digi Darla to create my DT card this week.


The frame is made using two Marianne Creatables dies - Anya Large Ovals and a frame thaat came with two swirl dies.
The swirls are made using a doo hickey swirl, 
The roses are made from another Marianne die- and I am really pleased with the way they turned out.

The rest of the DT have made some stunning projects, please visit their blogs and leave them some love.

Happy crafting



2 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card for such a sad occasion. I love the frames and the roses are wonderful.
    Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a stunning creation! Love the wonderful frame and beautiful swirls and flowers.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx