Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Monday 3 September 2012

Back to School

Good morning all ,
Back to School is the title of the new challenge over at INCY WINCY and for me it is literally that. I go back to work after the long summer holiday. Honestly I don't know where the time has gone the days fly by when I am at home.

Our super sponsor this week is 


For my DT project this week I decided to make a little sticky note pad.


Th cute image is Schoalr Myrtle
The papers are from the Nitwit collection Live to learn
The post its were from our local supermarket.
bakers twine from create and craft and the button was from ebay.

Have fun with this challenge and let your creativity shine.

Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx