Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 4 September 2012

Anything goes at Tuesday Alchemy

Good morning all, I am sooo excited because for the month of September I am the Guest Designer over at



This week's challenge is a nice and simple one

Anything Goes

There are two great sponsors this week 


My GDT project is a book box.
All of our three girls are having one of these as a Christmas card this year.
I have yet to add the verse inside the box and there will be a small bracelet or necklace in each of them.



The image is from the Pixie Corner set by Scrappers Delight
The gorgeous papers are from the Christmas Chic set from Raspberry Road Designs.
The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts
The snow flakes are punched and covered with angel whispers glitter.
The image is coloured with Promarkers.
Please visit the Tuesday Alchemy Blog, there are some awesome projects by the DT.

Have a great day


13 comments:

  1. Hi sheryl and a warm welcome to Tuesday Alchemy! Oh my goodness, this is such a beautiful creation! Love the image and the sweet details! Hugs and sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! This is stunning Sheryl. I love the image and the colours and detailing are gorgeous

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Sheryl your box is absolutely gorgeous, stunning and OMGoodness beautiful. So glad you are a part of our team at Tuesday Alchemy this month as a guest designer. Love your blog too and just had to become a follower.

    Hugs and smiles

    Laine

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw your beautiful creation on Make It Monday and had to visit and take a closer look. Gorgeous! TFS!
    My entries are: #13, #53, # 117, #118 and #119.
    I would love to have you visit my blog!
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  5. AMAZING ! What a fabulous project to share , thank you for doing just that on Make it Monday .

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous and amazing brillant. Thanks for joining in on the fun at Tuesday Throwdown. We look forward to seeing you next week
    Berni,DT
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely lovely - what a clever structure, and your image and floral embellishments are just delicious!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Many congrats on your GD spot. I saw you on MIM what a lovely book box.
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is stunning Sheryl. It looks so pretty, I love teh image and your flower arrangement.
    I saw you on MIM
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful! Thanks so much for joining us at Tuesday Theowdown this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. fab card hun love the image its gorg thank you for joining us at Nat and Amys challenge

    Hugs Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a brilliant project I am all inspired thank you :D Thank you for joining us for our first Natalie and Amy challenge and good luck.

    Hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This project is STUNNING!!

    Love Janice XXX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx