Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Thursday 13 September 2012

Autumn

Good morning all on a beautiful Autumn morning (so far).
It's time for another challenge over at  CRAFT this week.
This week our theme is Autumn

My card for this week's challenge is made using 'fall boy' from Digital Delights

The papers are from Nitwits Autum collection and a freebie pach from Design House Digital by KateTeague -no longer available.
The clip is from ebay
buttons and rafia ribbon from stash.

Enjoy the challenge and please check out the DT mrmbers blogs.



2 comments:

  1. Wonderful Fall colors. Love your embellisments but especially the twine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card, love the image & your colours, Jx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx