Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Monday 10 September 2012

Make a bookmark over at Incy Wincy

Good morning all,
 A quick post from me today - have had a hectic weekend. Middle daughter in hospital then sent home, niece visiting from Hampshire, other surprise visitors. Talk about not knowing if you are coming or going.
Over at INCY WINCY today we would like you to Make a Bookmark.
Our fabulous sponsor is Heather Ellis over at Pure Innocence.

Here is my bookmark using one of the cute stamps Heather sent us to play with

The papers are from another gorgeous Katie Pertiet set called Coastal available here
cord is from Hobby Craft.

Please visit my fellow team members, their work is gorgeous.

Have a great day



1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx