Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Thursday 6 September 2012

Count Dracula's Castle

Good morning all,
 It hardly seems like a week since our last challenge over at CRAFT, but here we are with a new challenge  and today we have a ..........
Photo inspiration challenge for you.


We have several amazing sponsors for you.



For my card I used an image by Sassy Studios who sponsored our Star of the Month.
The image was chosen by a friend at work who commissioned a 50th birthday card for her husband who's birthday is on Halloween.


The image is coloured with Promarkers
The papers are from card making downloads
The charms were from ebay
metal corners from Wild orchids ( I sanded them to take the shine off them so they looked older.
The sentiment was made on my computer using chiller font.

I am entering this into the following challenges
Natalie and Amy - anything goes
Creative Craft challenge - all about the boys

Hope he likes it when the time comes his wife loved the design when I showed it to her.
Enjoy the challenge


7 comments:

  1. Fan card as always me thinks I need these papers and image if you remember the site please let me know. OK I know I need them. Have a fan weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card. I love the papers.
    Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi super card,love the papers, have a lovely weekend, x carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh I just love love this,great image bless you for playing at creative craft challenge this week,hugs Cherylxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great birthday card! Love the charms. Thank you for joining us this week at Creative Craft Challenge. NancyD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a spook-tacular card! Thank you for playing at Natalie & Amy's Challenge!xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. FAB card for a halloween birthday ... i'm sure your friend's hubby will love it!

    Thanks for joining us at Natalie and Amy's Challenge.

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx