Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Sunday 3 February 2019

Use a Critter at 613 Avenue Create


Good Morning,

Today we have a brand new challenge over at 613 Avenue Create.
As always its Anything Goes with the Optional Twist – Use a critter
The twist was suggested by our fabulous Natalie
Before I talk about my card I would like to mention the fact that we have three fantastically talented DT members joining us this month.
Shell – Creative Crafting by Shell
Please visit their blogs and check out their awesome creations.
Our beautiful granddaughter Ellie turns one soon and I thought I would use one of my old Teddy Bo images to create a stepper card.





The image was coloured with Promarkers.
The divine papers are available here from CollartStudio.
I used elements from the paper to decorate the sides, although there is a matching clip art set available.
The buttons were from my stash.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges….
2 Crafty Critter Crazies (M, P1, E5, must have a critter) #23 - Anything Goes with a Critter
2 Sisters On The Blog (M, P1, E10) - #24 - More than one fold
A Bit More Time to Craft (M, P1/15, E3) #85 - Anything Goes
A Perfect Time To Craft (M, P1, E3) February - Always Anything Goes
The Creative Crafters (M, P15, E3) #12 - Anything Goes
Crafting-With-Friends - 2W, 3E - No. 79 (W1 of 2) - ANYTHING GOES 
Crafty Catz - W, 3E – No.447 ANYTHING GOES WITH OPTIONAL TWIST: LOTS OF LAYERS
Creative Fingers - M, 3E, No totally digital projects - No. 156 - FEB  - ANYTHING GOES

Polkadoodles - W, C10 - No. 5 - ANYTHING GOES 

17 comments:

  1. wonderful card design and such a cute image Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. This si such a pretty card! Happy to be on team with you. Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Sheryl this is adorable. Love the image and the papers are so sweet. I am sure she will love it. Thank you for having me as part of the team too. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww this is sooo gorgeous Sheryl love the cute image and beautiful papers
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful creation, love the elephants and design! Thank you for sharing with us over at The Creative Crafters. We hope to see you again.
    ~ DT Sherry x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card! Thanks for sharing it with us at 2Sistersontehblog but are you a follower yet? Please do if you want to participate.
    Caroline DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautifil card.
    Thanks for sharing it.
    Nicolette DT 2Sistersontheblog

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sweet.....love all the layers x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful stepper card! I love how much visual interest exists in this design. I am sure this is one that will be in your granddaughters treasure box!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  10. So so SO adorable, Sheryl! Your colors, and the layers inside the step feature are marvelous! So glad I got to see your critter project showcased at the 2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenge. Hope to see more of your creations in the future. Please check back to see if you are a winner or A Designer Favorite. Sending you wishes for a wonderful day!
    Smiles,
    Donna
    {Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a beautiful make. I love the image and colours. Thank you for sharing it with us at Polkadoodles Crafting Challenge!Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  12. ooh dear so very cute Elephant Image
    love all the pink and the shape of your card
    the Mommy will smile to get this
    I am sure
    adorable baby 1st year card Sheryl
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  13. You have colored this darling image beautifully, Sheryl. I love kinetic cards and I think step cards are my fave to make. Ellie will be thrilled.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a fun image love the baby elephant, and I love the design off your card. Excellent work. Thank you for entering a Perfect Time to Craft challenge. Karen Neil DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh Sheryl! What a fabulous keepsake! All the layers and details and images you have put together! I hope Mom can keep it out of her little hands long enough to store that beauty in her 'Memories" box!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a sweet card and fun shape, too. Perfectly adorable for a first birthday

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx