Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Friday 1 February 2019

Anything Goes at CRAFT


Please read my Data Protection and Privacy Policy – (page tab above)
Good Morning,
Today over at Craft challenge we have a new challenge and this week it’s
Anything Goes
This week we have two fantastic sponsors

For my DT card this week I chose


The image has been coloured with Promarers.
The papers are from Froufroucrafts - here
The glitter card and ribbon are from my stash and the banners were made on the PC.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges….

Crafty Creations  2W,2nd/4th Wed,2EAlways Anything Goes
Creative Moments  2W, 3E, #161 - Anything Goes
Watercooler Wednesday Challenges  W, C8, JFF, #206 - Anything goes
Crafty Sentiment Designs W, 1E, SIO -  Anything Goes
Digi Choosday Challenge -W,E2, - #5 - Anything Goes
Everybody-Art-Challenge 2W - #439 - Anything Goes (week 2)
Through The Craft Room Door W, 2E - Always Anything Goes
Tuesday Throwdown W -   #424   - Anything Goes
Artistic Inspirations - M, E3, F - #211 ANYTHING GOES OPTIONAL TAG YOU'RE IT
Crafting from the Heart - W, E3, F - #235 ANYTHING GOES

9 comments:

  1. Sheryl, your card called out to me as capturing how I felt on my birthday last month. Kinda special, and definitely kinds frazzled :-D Great coloring and composition on your card! I hope your sister enjoys your card as much as I did when I saw it pop up on our Watercooler Wednesday Challenges site! Thanks for sharing!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Image and great added the Tag as sentiment also great idea using DP for the banners...great colors too Sheryl..thanks for telling me as the HM on my blog you are a sweet pretty woman..hugs
    Monika from Munich

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fabulous card,

    Thanks for saring it over at Creative Moments,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderfully clever card, Sheryl using this super fun image! It fits perfectly with the old saying - "A picture is worth a million words!" Thanks so much for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card using this image. Fab layout too. Thanks for sharing at digichoosday this week

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is amazing. Thank you for playing with us at Artistic Inspirations.
    DT Melle Clef
    http://melleclef.over-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fun image coloured beautifully and a card that is sure to delight . Thank you for sharing with us here at http://ttcrd.blogspot.com/
    Good luck with your entry
    Shirley-Anne DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for entering the challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. We would love to see some of your beautiful creations in one of our upcoming issues of Through The Craft Room Door Magazine! Looking forward to seeing you again in the next challenge.
    Hugs & Craftiness,
    AngelaThrough The Craft Room Door DT
    Taste Of Craftiness {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    http://craftrmdoor.ning.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so fun and festive! I am loving your coloring and fun way to add sentiment! Thanks so much for joining us for the Tuesday Throwdown challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx