Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 6 February 2019

Use a Punch or Die at I Love Promarkers


Please read my Data Protection and Privacy Policy - (page tab above)

Good Morning,
We have a new challenge over at I Love Promarkers.
This fortnight it's ....
Anything Goes/ Optional Twist – Use a Die or Punch
Our fabulous sponsor is …
For my DT card I chose
 



I began by creating a gatefold base using a Crafters Companion Edgibility die to create the lace effect.
The paper is from Michelle Roo’s ‘Shabby’ collection.
I then used Promarkers to colour the rose image which I die cut using a stitched circle die. I used the next size circle up to create the mat for the image.
I added some glamour dust glitter to the rose which doesn’t show up too well in the picture.
I cut a strip of paper to act as a belly band to wrap around the card and fixed the image to the front.
I’m really pleased with how this card turned out and intend to make other cards using the basic design.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges…….

Creative Moments  2W, 3E, #161 – Anything goes / option Romance

Ellibelle's Crafty Wednesday M, Wed, E3 - Dies/Punches or Hearts

Watercooler Wednesday Challenges  W, C8, JFF, #207 – Feminine

Digi Choosday Challenge -W,E2, - #6 - Anything Goes

Passion For Promarkers Challenge W - must use promarkers - #479 - Flora & Fauna
Through The Craft Room Door W, 2E - Always Anything Goes 
Crafting from the Heart - W, E3, F - #236 ANYTHING GOES
Incy Wincy Designs - 1st & 3rd Monday, 5E - MAKE IT GIRLY (Week 1) 
Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenges - W, ATG except for Theme on 5th Monday of a month, E3 - #1905 - ANYTHING GOES 
Aurora Wings (M) - Anything Goes

10 comments:

  1. 1sr I love the DIES you have
    2nd the coloring flowers is soo adorable
    great vocal Point Sheryl
    Love this card so much
    you are a talented lady
    will you join our challenge as DT at Creative with stamps sweety
    wee need new DT :)
    reply me at monik1973 at yahoo dot com please
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card, Sheryl! Love the delicate lace die cut card front and lovely floral image, coloured brilliantly! Thanks for playing along with my challenge this week at Passion for Promarkers! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing creation, loving how the card opens up with that pretty die and the band, and the floral image is gorgeous!
    Thanks so much for joining in at my Crafty Wednesday challenge this month where it's all about "Dies/Punches or Something with Hearts".

    Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a special card! The delicate die is just beautiful and the floral die cut is lovely. Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Sheryl this is just divine. I love everything about it but especially that little band around it, just perfect. Thanks for sharing it with us at Aurora Wings in our Anything goes challenge. Good luck.
    Dawn DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely, delicate die cut! It looks perfect against the subtly romantic colours of the DSP. Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow this is exquisite!! Love it!
    Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful card. the papers work so well with the coloured image. thank you for sharing it with us at TTCRD and good luck, Theresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous and I love the dies you have used for this one,

    Thanks for sharing this with us at Creative Moments,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely gorgeous, Sheryl! Lovely coloring of the image and the design is so feminine. Thanks so much for joining us at Aurora Wings. xxD

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx