Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Thursday 21 February 2019

Fantasy at CRAFT


Please read my Data Protection and Privacy Policy – (page tab above)
Good Morning,
Today over at Craft challenge we have a new challenge and this week it’s
Fantasy
Our generous sponsor for this challenge is …

For my DT card I chose …


I’m really not into fairies, goblins, sprites etc so really struggle with fantasy cards.
I cut out the ships wheel om my Cricut Maker along with the distressed wood effect paper.
I coloured the image with Promarkers and cut it out.
I mounted it on black and then cut it out again.
The sentiment was made on the PC.
I would like enter this card into the following challenges…
Digi Choosday Challenge -W,E2, - #8 - Anything Goes
Passion For Promarkers Challenge W - must use promarkers - #481 - Color It
Crafting from the Heart - W, E3, F - #237 ANYTHING GOES
Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenges - W, ATG except for Theme on 5th Monday of a month, E3 - #1907 - ANYTHING GOES 

Crafting With An Attitude M,1st Thurs,3E Always Anything Goes
Crafting By Designs  W, F, 3E - Inspired by a Movie – The Little Mermaid

7 comments:

  1. This is brilliant - what a fantastic idea to use a ships wheel as the card base!

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looking card with lovely design. Thanks for joining us over at PFP this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card Sheryl. Fabulous shape and I love your colouring and gorgeous mermaid.
    Thanks for joining us this week at PFP 😁

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Sheryl
    niki1 here from Splitcoaststampers
    Thanks for your comment on my card !
    Video for the "Four Fold Card" by Dawn Griffith :
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMYRj2oqPPA
    I hope this will help you...

    Greetings from niki1

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great design. Thank you for joining our challenge. Crafting With An Attitude.
    Greetings,
    Bożena DT CWAA

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic shaped card, Sheryl, and I love your color combo! Very 'beachy.' We're tickled to see you playing along in our "Anything Goes" challenge at Crafting with an Attitude this month. Thanks and good luck.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am not good at Fairis or Halloween Cards too Sheryl
    but I love your ships Wheel..it Looks so real with Wood grain and I love Wood grain in every case hehe LOL
    sweet mermaid Card Sheryl
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx