Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 11 September 2012

All you need is love

Good morning all,
                        Well here we are into the second week of September and as it's Tuesday I have my second GDT project for Tuesday Alchemy.
I just can't believe that I am half way through my GDT spot.
Today the challenge is ................
Peace Love and Happiness
and the fantastic sponsors are

With a challenge like that I had no choice but to use one of my favourite Sassy images
'Hippie Chick'



The image is coloured with Promarkers
The papers are from Nitwit DEsigns and Raspberry Road Designs
The heart die is made using a Cheery Lynn die
The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts
The butterfly and gems are from my stash
The sentiment was made on my PC

The DT have created some truly stunning projects so please drop by their blogs and leave them some love.

Enjoy your day and the challenge.

Love and ........



2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, I love the pretty image and the colours are beautiful.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. This its beautiful love how you have shaded her jeans and the pretty colours

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx