Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Monday 17 September 2012

Let It Snow

Hi all, I hope it doesn't snow just yet but that is the name of the gorgeous Whimsy stamp I used for our new challenge over at INCY WINCY DESIGNS today.

Our generous sponsor this week is 


And our challenge is....... 
Monochromatic Green

I loved this challenge because green is one of my favourite colours and because this stamp is soooo adorable.



The papers are from the Raspberry Road collection- Christmas Chic.
The wooden snowflakes were a pressie from my bezie mate and were coloured with Pine disress ink.
The ribbon is from fantastic ribbons.
The doly was cut uing a cheery lynn die 
the buttons were from Dunelm's craft department and the sentiment is a lily of the valley stamp.

Have a fab day and enjoy the challrnge.
Please pop over to my team mates' blogs and leave them a comment.


3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Sheryl. I love the sweet image and your colouring is beautiful

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card, Sheryl. I love the sparkly image.
    Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Sheryl - love your image and your glittery snowflakes are fab!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx