Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 25 September 2012

Last GDT project

Good morning all,
Wow I can't believe that this is my last GDT project for Tuesday Alchemy. That means that we are at the end of September!

Every month Tuesday Alchemy have a ransom word challenge. 
You can use one two or al three words to inspire you.
The three words this time are
Blackboard, Gears and Tart

The fantastic Sponsors are 

I decided to choose the word Gears and chose this image from Floppy Latte called 'Vintage Bicycle'


As you can see I decided to make  a Christmas tag.
The papers are from a gorgeous set called Christmas memories and a Christmas blendables set both by Katie Pertiet over at Designer Digitals
The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts
The bell is from ebay
The snow flakes were cut from a Marianne Creatables Die.
The ribbons are from Fantastic Ribbons.

I would like to enter this into .....
I would like to say thanks to Tuesday Alchemy for the opportunity to work with such a talented team.

Please visit their individual blogs to check out their projects.

Happy cafting.


8 comments:

  1. This is stunning. I love the design and all the gorgeous detailing

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous tag. I love all the flowers.
    Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fantastic, so beautifully embellished.
    Thank you for joining us at Bearly Mine Designs this week.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful hunnie...lovely take on the challenge too...love the image you have chosen....Thank you for sharing with us this week at Make it Monday...

    Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!

    I've become your latest follower too..
    Hugs,
    Marjorie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Spotted your gorgeous tag over at MIM. Its a beautiful piece of work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw your beautiful creation on Make It Monday and had to visit and take a closer look. Gorgeous! TFS!

    My entries are: #111 and #124.

    I would love to have you visit my blogs: Paper and Scraps Creations by Julia and Me and Myself on the Dark…

    Hugs,

    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous card you have made here. It fits our challenge this week well. Thanks for taking part and good luck. Best wishes, Kym (Bearly Mine Challenge Blog Design Team)

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a pretty Christmas card, thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine Challenges. hugs Jess

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx