Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Friday 21 August 2020

Back to School

 Please read my Data Protection and Privacy Policy – (page tab above)

Good Morning,

It’s that time of the week when we have new challenge over at

CRAFT Challenge.

This week the theme is …

Back to School.

Our two fabulous sponsor this week are

Cute ‘n’Crafty Mommy and Oddball Art

For my card I used this gorgeous image called

Brittany’s First Day From Oddball Art

The image has been coloured using Promarkers.

The bunting is from a digital set I bought a while ago

The sentiment was made on the PC.

 

For more inspiration please head over to Craft Challenge and check out my fellow team members projects as ever they are awesome!

Stay safe!

Sheryl xx

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges…..

A Perfect Time To Craft (M, P1) Always Anything Goes

Krafty Chicks W  #521 Anything Goes

Crafty Creations  M, 1st W, 2E - Always Anything Goes

Creative Moments MWed 3E, Anything Goes/Optional Citrus Colors 

Always Fun Challenges - (W, 3E, Top 3 Awarded)  #176 - BACK TO SCHOOL

4 comments:

  1. Hi Sheryl, I just had to see this cutie, what a sweet card.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your fun card. Awesome image and coloring. The banners give a nice effect for the background. Liking the personalized sentiment. Thanks for sharing over at Always Fun Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful creation! Thanks for playing at Crafty Creations Challenge.
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx