Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Thursday 6 August 2020

Anyone forTennis?

Please read my Data Protection and Privacy Policy – (page tab above)

Good Morning,

It’s that time of the week when we have new challenge over at

CRAFT Challenge.

This week the theme is …

Sports/ Leisure

Our two fabulous sponsor this week are

The Cutting Cafe and JMC Designs

 

For my card I used this gorgeous image called

Wimble- Donna From JMC Designs

 The image has been coloured using Promarkers.

The papers are from ScrapbookGems - here

The sentiment was made on the PC.

 

For more inspiration please head over to Craft Challenge and check out my fellow team members projects as ever they are awesome!

Stay safe!

Sheryl xx

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges…..

Paper Shelter  W, 3E - Anything Goes (runs till Aug 19)

WaterCooler Wednesday W, C8, #283 – Feminine

Arty Divas 2W, 5E, C10 - #27 - Anything Goes (week 2)

Crafty Sentiment Designs W, 1E, SIO - Anything Goes

Colouring in Scrapland  (M 1st Mon, 2E, No digital coloring, must have a hand-colored image) ANYTHING GOES  OPTION SUMMER

Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenges  (W, ATG except for Theme on 5th Monday of a month, 3E) #2031 ANYTHING GOES

 


4 comments:

  1. What a fun image. Great card and design. Thanks for sharing over at Crafty Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is such a fun card!

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful work, thank you for joining us and good luck, Colouring in Scrapland DT team

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx