Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 5 August 2020

Sunflower Vase

Please read my Data Protection and Privacy Policy – (page tab above)

Good Afternoon,

We have a brand new challenge today over at

I Love Promarkers

Our theme this fortnight is ..

Anything Goes / Optional Twist Thank You

How you interpret this is completely up to you, as long as you use either Promarkers, Flexmarkers, Brushmarkers, Aquamarkers or Trias on your work, if not your work will not be eligible.

Our fabulous sponsor is ..

Bugabo Stamps

For my card I chose

Sunflower Vase


Top #3 Badge

This gorgeous image is coloured with Promarkers. 

The gorgeous papers were from Katie Pertiet – Aged Perfection which appears to be  no longer be available.

The sentiment was made on the Pc

 

For more inspiration check out my fellow DT members, they are awesome.

Happy Crafting

Sheryl xx

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges ….

Arty Divas 2W, 5E, C10 - #27 - Anything Goes (week 2)

Digi Choosday Challenge -W,E2, - #31 - Anything Goes

Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenges  (W, ATG except for Theme on 5th Monday of a month, 3E) #2031 ANYTHING GOES

Angie's Digital Stamps - M, 1st Sunday, 3E, Winner and Top Picks -  (August) Anything Goes with Optional Twist:

 


2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx