Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 19 August 2020

Cushion Kitty

 

Please read my Data Protection and Privacy Policy – (page tab above)

Good Morning,

We have a brand new challenge today over at

I Love Promarkers

Our theme this fortnight is ..

Anything Goes / Optional Twist Colour Inspiration

How you interpret this is completely up to you, as long as you use either Promarkers, Flexmarkers, Brushmarkers, Aquamarkers or Trias on your work, if not your work will not be eligible.

Our fabulous sponsor is ..

Ikes Art Digis

For my card I chose

Cushion Kitty

TOP 3 Badge

This gorgeous image is coloured with Promarkers. 

The background was made using a spellbinder die which I used to cut the six panels which were then embossed.

It’s a much neglected die and I am always delighted with the effect when I use it.

The sentiment was made on the PC.

The flowers are from my stash and the foliage was made using a Martha Stewart punch.

For more inspiration check out my fellow DT members, they are awesome.

Happy Crafting

Sheryl xx

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges ….

Arty Divas 2W, 5E, C10 - #28 - Anything Goes (week 2)

Digi Choosday Challenge -W,E2, - #33 - Anything Goes

Ike's World 4W, 1E - #135 - T is for Three of a Kind/ Anything Goes  (week 3)

Show us Your Pussies - M, Cat Only Challenge-  August -  Furrything Goes

2 Crafty Critter Crazies (M, P1, E5, must have a critter) #41 - Anything Goes with a Critter

Crafty Animals (M P1, must have animals) Always Anything Goes

A Perfect Time To Craft (M, P1) Always Anything Goes

Krafty Chicks W  #521 Anything Goes

Crafty Creations  M, 1st W, 2E - Always Anything Goes

Creative Moments MWed 3E, Anything Goes/Optional Citrus Colors 

11 comments:

  1. this is absolutely stunning fantastic colouring Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Back to say Thank you for joining us at Ike's World Challenges. Good luck Ginny DT for
    Ike'sWorld challenge
    My Blog As I do Rodos


    And also for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
    Hug Ginny
    SUYP Cats Challenges.
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! I love the kitty's blue eyes! Thank you for joining our challenge at Digi Choosday . I hope you come back for the next one!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Polkadoodles DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable!! Cool coloring - super card. Thanks for joining us at CREATIVE MOMENTS
    Good luck and we hope you join us again soon
    Hugs, Barbara - DT member

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so nice, our challenge this week is CAS not ATG but sure do like the dies you used and the cat is pretty cool. Thank you for playing our CAS challenge at Krafty Chicks.

    Leanne DT/KC

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the fabulous set of dies on this card! So pretty. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Crafty Creations Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute cat card! So lovely background!

    Thank you for joining us at Ike's World!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an adorable card! Cool coloring - congrats!
    Thank you for playing with us at the Ike's World Challenges!
    Hugs,
    Borqna

    ReplyDelete
  9. How FURbulous this is. I love the background and how you coloured the kitty :-) Thank you for using my image and it is a pleasure to Sponsor you.
    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. Me again :-D Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
    Hugz
    IKE =^..^=

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx