Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 4 August 2020

Video Boy

  Please read my Data Protection and Privacy Policy – (page tab above)

Good Evening All,

I hope you are all well. Today is the launch of a new challenge at

Through the Craft Room Door

The prize this week is three stencils from Funky Fossils Designs.

 

This week I decided to create a CAS card – which I very rarely do.

I used this image from Mo’s Digital Pencil called

Video boy

 


Top 5 Passionista Blinkie

 I created the word strings on my Cricut


 Maker and coloured the image with Promarkers.

That’s it – simple.

For more inspiration, hop over to the Blog and take a look at my fellow teamies projects.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges….

Arty Divas 2W, 5E, C10 - #27 - Anything Goes (week 2)

Digi Choosday Challenge -W,E2, - #31 - Anything Goes

Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenges  (W, ATG except for Theme on 5th Monday of a month, 3E) #2031 ANYTHING GOES

Angie's Digital Stamps - M, 1st Sunday, 3E, Winner and Top Picks -  (August) Anything Goes with Optional Twist:

Passion For Promarkers Challenge W - must use promarkers - #554 - For a Male/ Boy

Allsorts  W,3E  - #583/4 - Make It Masculine

Creative Craft Cottage Digi Creations (M, P3, E3) #116 - No Patterned Paper

11 comments:

  1. Great card Sheryl
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So perfect for our masculine theme at Allsorts challenge! Such a fin image! Thank you so much for sharing with us this week!
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colours and perfect card for the lads, many thanks for sharing with us and joining in our 'Masculine' theme at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card!Thanks for playing our challenge at CCC Digi Creations. Stay safe and Good luck!
    Anneke DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a fabulous card for any young man! I am sure it will bring a smile! Thanks for joining in with us at PIP Challenges!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card Sheryl and so sitable for young men nowadays . Lovely bright colours too .Jx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely looking card1 Thanks for joining us over at PFP this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant card one of my fave images for the boys thanks for sharing at Passion for Promarkers

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card, The images are so bright and cheerful. Madison
    Thanks for entering digi chooseday blog at Polkadoodles.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great project! Such a fun image. Thanks for sharing it with us at Digi Choosday good luck and hope to see you again!

    Jennifer, DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx