Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 18 August 2020

JJ Coffee

 

  Please read my Data Protection and Privacy Policy – (page tab above)

Good Evening All,

I hope you are all well. Today is the launch of a new challenge at

Through the Craft Room Door

Two prizes on offer this week.

Sponsors 1 : Stix 2  Prize is Voucher to the value of £25 for their store.

Sponsor 2 Bugaboo Digi Stamps $12 Voucher for their store.

For my card I used JJ Coffee from Bugaboo.


I used the sentiment that came with the image andcoloured the image with Promarkers.

I added some bling from my stash and mounted the image on rose gold mirri card.

 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges….

Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenges  (W, ATG except for Theme on 5th Monday of a month, 3E) #2033 ANYTHING GOES

A Bit More Time to Craft (M, P1/15, E3) #122 - Always Anything Goes
A Perfect Time To Craft (M, P1) Always Anything Goes

Classic Design  Challenge (M, P1, ) Always Anything Goes 

A Gem of a Challenge  2W, 3E  - #17 - Anything Goes (W1 of 2)

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous,a great fun image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great project. Thanks for joining us at the PIP Challenge this week! kReN on the DT. Follow me at https://afourthlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun image and card! Thank you for sharing with us at The PIP Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx