Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 1 September 2020

LeAnn's Party

 Please read my Data Protection and Privacy Policy – (page tab above)

Good Evening All,

I hope you are all well. Today is the launch of a new challenge at

Through the Craft Room Door

Our fab sponsor this week is

LeAnn’s Word 101

The prize is 2 digital stamps from her store.

Her images are just adorable.

For my DT project I chose

LeAnn’s Party

This is a gorgeous image and was joy to colour.

 

 The image was coloured with Promarkers.

I used a gold gel pen on the streamers.

The beautiful Strawberries and Champagne paper is from Phantasia Design -here.

Please check out my fantastic teamies projects, they are an awesome bunch.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges….

·                A Gem of a Challenge  2W, 3E  - #18 - Anything Goes (W1 of 2)

Di's Digis Designs 2W, 3E,SIO  For The Girls (W1 of 2)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx