Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Thursday 21 June 2018

Summer has arrived at CRAFT


Please read my Data Protection and Privacy Policy – (page tab above)

Good Morning,
Today over at Craft challenge we have a new challenge and this week it’s ..
Summer
Our fabulous sponsors for this challenge are
For my DT card I used   From My Garden
 


I coloured the flowers and edge of the sentiment stamp with Promarkers.
The foliage was die cut using a set of dies I got from ‘The Works’.
The papers and flowers are from the Nitwits Digi kit – Time For tea Too
The gems are from my stash.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges…..
International Art & Soul - 2W, E3, badge awards, all crafting - #35 Sentiment as Main Focus (W2 of 2)
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - 2W (1st & 3rd Sun) E3 Always Anything Goes

Crafting From the Heart – Anything Goes
Paper Shelter Challenge - W, 3E, SIO, #344 - Summer VibesCrafty Sentiment Designs W, 1E, SIO -  Anything Goes
Digi Choosday Challenge -W,E2, - #25 - Anything Goes


Lemon Shortbread 2W, E3, no digital projects - #70 - Always Anything Goes (Week 1)
Through The Craft Room Door W, 2E - Always Anything Goes 




 

7 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful card Sheryl , I love this shape Jenix

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty card. Lovely design and the flowers are to die for. Looks smashing! Thanks for joining us over at TPS challenges this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful, Sheryl! Love this take on the Summer challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very pretty card in beautiful colours with a perfect sentiment. Thank you for joining us at IAAS. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful fold and card. Thank you for sharing with us at Lemon Shortbread Challenge!
    Laine - DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful summery card. It's raining here and this makes me think of summer coming! Thank you for joining our Anything Goes challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card and my favourite colours palette, beautifully done. Thanks for entering Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, good luck and hope to see you again.
    Denise (Owner of LPOCF)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx