Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 27 June 2018

Three different embellishments at I Love Promarkers


Please read my Data Protection and Privacy Policy – (page tab above)

Good Morning,
We have a new challenge over at I Love Promarkers.
This fortnight we would like to see
Anything Goes ? Optional Twist –Use 3 Different Embellishments
How you interpret this is completely up to you, as long as you make sure you follow the theme and you MUST use either ProMarkers, BrushMarkers, AquaMarkers or Trias on your work, if not you entry will be deleted.

Our generous sponsor for this challenge is …..


For my DT card I chose
 
 
The image was coloured with Promarkers.
The gorgeous papers are from Bloomsical Summer Digital Papers – here
The charm was from my stash – originally from ebay.
The ribbon was from my stash – Berties Bows.
The aeroplane button was a gift from America.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges….
Always Fun Challenges - W, E3, Top 3 awarded - #64 FUN AT THE BEACH
Artistic Inspirations - 2W, E3, F - #203 ANYTHING GOES   (Week 1 )
Crafting from the Heart - W, E3, F - #212 ANYTHING GOES
Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenges - W, ATG except for Theme on 5th Monday of a month, E3 - #1825 - Anything Goes
Stamps & Fun = Creativity - 2W, JFF -  #327 SUMMER (Week 1)
·         Dare 2B Artzy Challenges - M, 1st Sunday, E3 - (June) Bright Colors
·         Dragonfly Dreams - M, Winner + Top Picks – (June) Anything Goes  
·         Crafty Sentiment Designs W, 1E, SIO -  Anything Goes·        
Creates and Makes M, 3E, last Tue - #22 - Anything Goes
City Crafter Challenge W - #418 Seaside Photo Inspiration*
Ike's World 4W, 1E #109 Anything Goes with a twist-
Song Inspiration (week 4) – ‘Oh I Do Like To Be Beside The Seaside’
Passion For Promarkers Challenge W - must use promarkers - #450 – Weather
Show us Your Pussies - M, Cat Only Challenge, June -  Furrything Goes
Through The Craft Room Door W, 2E - Always Anything Goes 







7 comments:

  1. Your card is so sweet and the different papers are lovely. Thank you for joining us at City Crafter :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fab card. Thanks for joining Passion for Promarkers. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well that bright sun sure matches the weather at the moment, it's a gorgeous card. Thank you for participating at Ike's World Challneges

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card with lots of colours! Thanks for join us at crafty sentiments designs, good luck with the draw. Beatriz DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fabulous card. Your colouring rocks and I love the bright colours of the card :-)
    Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing your colorful card with us at Through The Craft Room Door. Fun design

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, Sheryl - I love all the stripy mats for the background and the image is so cute! Thanks for joining in my weather challenge at Passion for Promarkers this week- good luck! Juliexx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx