Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Thursday 14 June 2018

Christmas in July


Please read my Data Protection and Privacy Policy – (page tab above)

Good Morning,
Today over at Craft challenge we have a new challenge and this week it’s ..
Christmas
Our fabulous sponsors for this challenge are

For my DT card I used '' Melanie Boo - The Christmas Star"
 

The image has been coloured with polychromos pencils
The sentiment was made on the PC and fussy cut to create banners.
The papers are from an old Bearly Mine Design set, sadly no longer available.
The gems are from my stash.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges….
Christmas at Sweet Stampin' - M, 2nd Wed, 2E, Anything Goes Christmas
The Merry Christmas Challenge - W, Christmas Only, #24 - Anything Christmas/Optional for Teachers
A Snowflakes Promise M, 2nd Tues, E3 #52- Anything Goes
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas W,must be Christmas   - #387 - Anything Christmas Goes - optional theme: Winter Fun
The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge - 2W, C15, E3 - #30 - Anything Christmas Goes
Digi Choosday Challenge -W,E2, - #24 - Anything Goes

My Time to Craft 2W  - #372 - Holidays

6 comments:

  1. Brilliant card Sheryl love the layout and excellent colouring

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card, I love the design with the greeting flags. Thanks for sharing with us at My Time To Craft. Caz DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely sweet looking card in lovely colours. Fabby! THanks for joining us over at TMCC this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely creation! Thanks for sharing at Christmas at Sweet Stampin' and good luck with the challenge. Judy x DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card, Sheryl.
    Thanks for joining The Holly and Ivy.
    Renate DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx