Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Thursday 28 June 2018

Thank You at CRAFT


Please read my Data Protection and Privacy Policy – (page tab above)

Good Morning,
Today over at Craft challenge we have a new challenge and this week it’s ..
Thank you
Our fabulous sponsors for this challenge are


And our Star of the Month Sponsor is


For my DT card I used   Thank You Digital Stamp - QKR
 
 I decided to make a pop up box card this week using papers and elements from Belle Papillon from Polkadoodles. I am going to use this set over and over – it is gorgeous!
I coloured the stars and background of the sentiment with Promarkers.
If you would like to make one of these cards, there are loads of tutorials on the internet. They are super easy and have the ‘wow’ factor.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges…..
                      Artistic Inspirations - 2W, E3, F - #203 ANYTHING GOES   (Week 1
Crafting from the Heart - W, E3, F - #212 ANYTHING GOES
Dream Valley Challenges - 2W, 3E, C10 - #182 ALL THINGS BRIGHT AND BEAUTIFUL (Week 1) 
Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenges - W, ATG except for Theme on 5th Monday of a month, E3 - #1825 - Anything Goes
Crafter's Castle M, 1st Sat., E3 - June - #6 - Anything Goes + option: More Than 1 fold

Paper Shelter Challenge - W, 3E, SIO, #345 - Digital Images or Digital Papers

3 comments:

  1. You pop-up box card is just gorgeous!!! I love the paper you used. Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafter's Castle this month....good luck :)
    Hugs... Janie
    DT
    Crafter's Castle
    crafterscastle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely creation. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous box Sheryl and love the beautiful butterflies
    Carol x
    ----Thank you for joining us at Artistic inspirations
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx