Here is another fun fold card I created to add to my Christmas Card Stash.
I followed a video on You Tube by Renata van der Steg
The gorgeous art work is from two collections from Pearlywinks Crafts
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges
C.R.A.F.T. 2W, 2E #786 Summer/ Holiday (Vacation) or Anything Goes (W1 of 2)
Creative Inspirations Challenge M, 2E, 1st Thur #41 Anything Goes
Creative Knockouts 2W,2E,C8 #576- Fun Fold Cards (W1 of 2)
Creative Inspirations Challenge M, 2E, 1st Thur #41 Anything Goes
Creative Knockouts 2W,2E,C8 #576- Fun Fold Cards (W1 of 2)
A Perfect Time To Craft (M, P1) - Always Anything Goes
Ally's Angels (M, P10, E3) - Always Anything Goes
Classic Design Challenge (M, P15) - Jul/Aug - Anything Goes + option: Any Holiday
Crafts Galore Encore (M, P1, E3) - Always Anything Goes

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx