Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 3 December 2019

Peekaboo Penguins


Please read my Data Protection and Privacy Policy – (page tab above)
Good Evening All,
We have a new challenge over 
As always the theme is…

 ‘Anything Goes’
This is our final challenge for 2019 so that our team can have  a much needed break.
So we have two fantastic sponsors for this challenge.

and
For my card I chose one of the Peekaboo Penguins  from Sherry West.
This stamp is a joy to colour and I just love how it turned out.

Top 5 Passionista Blinkie
The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge


The image is coloured with Promarkers and has been fussy cut before being mounted with foam tape onto the snowy background.
These guys are so adorable, they have such personality.
The paper is from my old favourite Bearly Mine digital set sadly no longer available.
The sentiment was made on my P.C.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges…..
Addicted to Stamps 4W, winner + Top Picks, Must include digi or rubber/clear Stamping (no precolored digis) - Anything Goes (Week 4 of 4)
Stamping Sensations - M, 3E, Winner + Top 3, must use stamp (no pre-colored digis) Stamp must be focal point of project – (December) Anything Goes
Crafty Friends Challenge 2W, 3E, - #124 - Anything Goes (W1 of 2)
Jan’s Digi Stamps Challenges (1st & 3rd Monday,5E)  - ANYTHING GOES

11 comments:

  1. Sheryl, this card is so adorable. Your coloring is so nice. This card just makes me chuckle. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
    Barbara DT Member for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, Sheryl! What amazing coloring! And the scene is one that made me laugh as soon as I saw it! It's a fabulous creation! So happy I got to see your creation at Jan’s Digi Stamp Challenges . Thanks for the inspiration, and I hope to see more of your designs soon.
    Smiles,
    Donna
    {Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! Sheryl, I can't tell you how much fun this card is! Birds of a feather.... ;-D Love the backdrop for your feathered friend! So glad you shared your delightful creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge! Good Luck in the drawing!
    Hugs,
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely Christmas card with adorable pinguins. Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations. Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card and love the fabulous penguins
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha...what a great penguins. I like it. Beautiful card.
    Thank you for joining at Stamping Sensations.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sheryl, This is so cute and adorable card.
    Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Craft Challenge
    Good Luck
    Rose DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant. Love your image and you have coloured so beautifully too. Love the sentiment, it is just perfect. Nice work. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello… Your penguin card is lovely, beautiful colouring… Thanks for sharing it with us at Crafty Friends. Hope you will come back again soon.
    Diane Louise [Team Leader]

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow such a fun and unique Christmas card, love it! Thanks for joining us at Passion for Promarkers, Shelly x

    ReplyDelete
  11. CONGRATULATIONS Sheryl! You are our WINNER and a DT Top Pick WINNER!
    Happy Crafting!
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Shop)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx