Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Thursday 2 November 2023

Acorn Ale

 

Please read my Data Protection and Privacy Policy – (page tab above)

Good Morning,

It’s that time of the week when we have new challenge over at

CRAFT Challenge.

For the coming week is

Anything Goes

Our fabulous sponsors for this week are

 DRS Designs

And

Sheepski Designs

For my project I have used

Acorn Ale From Sheepski Designs




The image was coloured using Promarkers I added glitter to the image from my stash.

The sentiment was created and cut on my Cricut Maker

I would like to enter this project into the following challenges…

Ellibelle's Crafty Wednesday M, Wed, E3 - Anything Goes

Fab n Funky 2W, Challenge #583 - Masculine

Digi Choosday Challenge -W,E2, - #43 - Anything Goes

The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge - 2W, C15, E3 - #151 - Anything Christmas Goes  (week 1)

A Place To Start (M, 1st Mon) - October - Anything Goes

 

6 comments:

  1. Adorable! Thanks so much for sharing your fun project with us at A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun Christmas card. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun project - love those gnomes and their ale. Thank you for joining us at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such fun gnomes and beautiful card! Thank you so much for sharing at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the fun scene with these gnomes. Wonderful coloring.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx