Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Thursday 19 October 2023

Pumpkin Time

 Please read my Data Protection and Privacy Policy – (page tab above)

Good Morning,

It’s that time of the week when we have new challenge over at

CRAFT Challenge.

For the coming week is

Halloween / Thankgiving

Our fabulous sponsors for the next two weeks are

The Cutting Cafe

And

Trimgym’s Digital Stamps, Papers & Images

For my project I have used

Using  Pumpkin Template From  The Cutting Cafe

And

Using Birthday Bear Silver Papers From Trimgym’s Digital Stamps, Papers & Images




I used my Cricut maker to cut out the component parts for the

Pumpkin, but the file comes with a pdf version so you cancut it out by hand.

I would like to enter this project into the following challenges…

 

Crafty Gals Corner M, 2nd Wed, 3E, #248 - Halloween Colors

Double D Challenges 2W,1st/3rd Wed, E3 - Pumpkins/Moodboard (W1 of 2)

I Spy With My Little Eye M, 3rd Wed, E5, Shades of Autumn

Paper Shelter W, #572, 3E - Halloween or Halloween Colors

Sisterhood of Crafters 2nd/4th Wed, 3E - Pumpkins (W2 of 2)

The Crafty Addicts  M, 1st Wed, 3E - Anything Goes

Digi Choosday Challenge -W,E2, - #41 - Anything Goes

Everybody-Art-Challenge 2W - #544 - Pumpkin (week 1)

Try It On Tuesday 2W, C5, 2nd & 4th weeks -  Halloween (week 1)

12 comments:

  1. So creative and unique, love it!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
    Diane DD Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Double D}

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute, and the best stand up pumpkin card I have seen. Lovely to use it as a decoration too. Glad that you shared it with us at Double D Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fantastic card Sheryl. Love the pretty pattern paper. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at The Paper Shelter. We would love to see you again ... Anet DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH WOW ... what a fun & fabulous project! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters & Double D challenges! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Owner
    Sisterhood of Crafters
    Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun and fabulous creation! LOVE the patterned papers you used! Sending crafty HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great pumpkin shape, love the papers you've used.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations.
    Avril x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the pumpkin! Thank you for joining us this week at
    Crafty Gals Corner Challenges .
    Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
    Blessings! Jeanie Ellis, DT, Crafty Gals Corner
    www.craftygalscornerchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fun fall creation!
    Thank you so much for playing along with us this month at I spy with my little eye!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really a beautiful fun pumpkin. It looks so great with all the different papers. Really unique and a great piece of art!
    Thank you for taking part in the current Everybody Art Challenge.
    Hugs Uschi

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab pumpkin shaped card and beautiful autumnal colours. Thanks so much for playing along with my theme of "Shades of Autumn" at Ellibelle's "I Spy With My Little Eye" challenge this month.
    Pauline xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really cute dimensional Pumpkin.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx