Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Thursday 12 October 2023

Christmas non traditional colours

 

Please read my Data Protection and Privacy Policy – (page tab above)

Good Morning,

It’s that time of the week when we have new challenge over at

CRAFT Challenge.

For the coming week is

Christmas NonTraditional colours

Our fabulous sponsor for this week is

All Dressed Up

For my first project I have used

3 Little Christmas Girls


The image was coloured using Promarkers I added glitter to the image from my stash.

The sentiment was created on the PC

I would like to enter this project into the following challenges…

 

Digi Choosday Challenge -W,E2, - #40 - Anything Goes

The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge - 2W, C15, E3 - #149 - Anything Christmas Goes  (week 2)

Christmas with the Cuties (M, last Mon, 3E, must be cute Christmas) - #74 - Anything Cute and Christmas + Something - Shiny

613 Avenue Create (M (1st Sunday), 8E) Any Craft Accepted (check for recognition each week, top DT choices, winners, and crafter's voting by on-line community) - Oct - Anything Goes + option: Autumn Colors

A Gem of a Challenge  2W, 3E  - #20 - Anything Goes (W2 of 2)

A Perfect Time To Craft (M, P1) Always Anything Goes

Classic Design Challenge (M, P1) Always Anything Goes

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx