Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Thursday 28 September 2023

Kiss for Valentines

                        Please read my Data Protection and Privacy Policy – (page tab above)

Good Evening,

It’s Thursday and time for a brand new challenge at CRAFT challenge.

The theme for this week is

Wedding / Anniversary

Our fabulous sponsor this week is


All Dressed Up

 

For my card I used


A Kiss for Valentines



 The image was coloured with Promarkers.

The sentiment was made on the PC

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges.

 

 Digi Choosday Challenge -W,E2, - #38 - Anything Goes

Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge (M, 5E) - September - Anything Goes

613 Avenue Create (M (1st Sunday), 8E) Any Craft Accepted (check for recognition each week, top DT choices, winners, and crafter's voting by on-line community) - Sep - Anything Goes + option: Anything Goes

Crafty Calendar M,3E  September - Anything Goes

Polkadoodles W, C10 - #38 - Anything Goes

 

  Sheryl xx

4 comments:

  1. What a sweet card! I love those little giraffes and you colored them beautifully. Thank you for sharing and playing along with Polkadoodles ~ Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Imaginative and cute, Sheryl! Thank you for sharing your beautifully colored Anniversary card with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Looking forward to you joining us again.
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are such a sweet couple and I love your coloring. Thanks for playing along with us at the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx