Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Thursday 21 September 2023

Seashell Christmas Tree

 

Please read my Data Protection and Privacy Policy – (page tab above)

Good Evening,

It’s Thursday and time for a brand new challenge at CRAFT challenge.

The theme for this week is

Christmas / Humorous Christmas

Our fabulous sponsor this week is

DRS Designs

 

For my card I used

Seashell Christmas Tree

 


I fussy cut the individual elements from the stamp and used them to decorate a pyramid card to look like a Christmas tree.

The images were coloured with Promarkers.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges.

Digi Choosday Challenge -W,E2, - #37 - Anything Goes

The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge - 2W, C15, E3 - #148 - Anything Christmas Goes  (week 1)

Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge (M, 5E) - September - Anything Goes

A Perfect Time To Craft (M, P1) Always Anything Goes

Classic Design Challenge (M, P1) Always Anything Goes

Merry Little Christmas Challenge Blog (M, P1, E5, Must Be Christmas) #52 - Anything Christmas Goes

 

   Sheryl xx

5 comments:

  1. What a creative Christmas tree. Great idea. Love the choice of ornaments. Nice coloring. Thank you for sharing with us over here at Merry Little Christmas Challenge Blog and best of luck with your entry.
    Barbara DT Member for https://merrylittlechristmaschallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very clever design and it's simply adorable! Thanks for joining us at the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your tent fold, Sheryl! Makes me want to sing... By the sea, by the sea, by the beautiful sea.....;-) Thank you for sharing your lovely creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a very different Christmas card. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Classic Design Challenge Janet DT.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx