Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Thursday 31 August 2023

Shabby Chic

 

Please read my Data Protection and Privacy Policy – (page tab above)

Good Evening,

It’s Thursday and time for a brand new challenge at CRAFT challenge.

The theme for this week is

Shabby Chic

Our fabulous sponsor this week is

 Star Stampz

 

For my project I used

 Sunday Best








The image was coloured with Promarkers.

The box is a recycled Pringles Can.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges.

Creative Inspirations Challenge  M, 2E, 1st Thur #5 Anything Goes

Krafty Chicks W  #679 Anything Goes

I love Promarkers  2W, 3E (Can use any brand marker), #541 - Anything Goes/Lavendar and Lace (W2 of 2)

The Crafty Addicts  M, 1st Wed, 3E - Anything Goes

Digi Choosday Challenge -W,E2, - #34 - Anything Goes

A Place To Start (M, 1st Mon) - August - Anything Goes + option: Leaves and/or Trees *


3 comments:

  1. Thank you for joining in our challenge this month with your wonderful project!
    DT – Val, Nan, Leigh, Cat x
    https://creativeinspirationchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow it's gorgeous, a super elegant design and the colouring of the stamp is perfect. Thanks for joining us at A Place To Start. Hugs, María.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW absolutely brilliant recycling love the cute image,all the beautiful pearls,lace and great design-congrats on your Top Sprout too-well deserved
    Carol x
    Thank you for joining us at Tha Crafty Addicts
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx