Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Thursday 17 August 2023

We make A Good Team

 

Please read my Data Protection and Privacy Policy – (page tab above)

Good Morning,

It’s that time of the week when we have new challenge over at

CRAFT Challenge.

For the next 2 weeks is

Back to School

Our fabulous sponsor for this week is

All Dressed Up

For my card I have used

We make a good team

The design papers are from an old Nitwits set.

The red paper is from my stash.

The image has been coloured with Promarkers.

 


I would like to enter this project into the following challenges…


Digi Choosday Challenge -W,E2, - #31 - Anything Goes

A Place To Start (M, 1st Mon) - August - Anything Goes + option: Leaves and/or Trees *

Crafting Happiness Challenges (M) - #145 -  Anything Goes

Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge (M, 5E) - August - Anything Goes

613 Avenue Create (M (1st Sunday), 8E) Any Craft Accepted (check for recognition each week, top DT choices, winners, and crafter's voting by on-line community) - Aug - Anything Goes + option: CAS Clean and Simple

A Perfect Time To Craft (M, P1) Always Anything Goes

All Dressed Up ( M, P15, E3, SIR) #142 - Anything Goes with ADU image

Classic Design Challenge (M, P1) Always Anything Goes


4 comments:

  1. a cute image and gorgeous card Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great coloring and layout. Thank you for joining us at Jan's Digi Stamp Challenge. Pam, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable! Thanks for sharing with us at the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a FUN card, Sheryl! Beautifully colored. Thank you for sharing your playful creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Looking forward to seeing you again.
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx