Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Thursday 23 November 2023

Santa's Cute Helper

                    Please read my Data Protection and Privacy Policy – (page tab above)

Good Evening,

It’s Thursday and time for a brand new challenge at CRAFT challenge.

The theme for this week is

Christmas Present

Our fabulous sponsor this week is

 

The Paper Shelter

 

For my card I used

 

Santa Cute Helper


 

I used the pre-coloured image which I cut out on my Cricut Maker.

The sentiment and banner was also made in DS and cut on Maker.

 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges.

A Place To Start (M, 1st Mon) - Nov - Anything Goes + option: Something for a Child

Aud Sentiments Blog Challenge  (M, 5E, First Mon, must have sentiment + theme)  #307 - Gift tag/packaging and/or Christmas + a Sentiment

The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge - 2W, C15, E3 - #152 - Anything Christmas Goes  (week 1)

 

 

 

  Sheryl xx

3 comments:

  1. Love this great backgroynd too

    ReplyDelete
  2. The image is adorable! Cute Card! Thanks for joining us at A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx