Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Thursday 30 November 2023

Kiwi Koala's Gift

                       Please read my Data Protection and Privacy Policy – (page tab above)

Good Evening,

It’s Thursday and time for a brand new challenge at CRAFT challenge.

The theme for this week is

Christmas

Our fabulous sponsor this week is

 Sweet n Sassy

 

For my card I used

 

Kiwi Koala’s Gift

 


I made a money holder for my family gifts. I designed it in Cricut DS and cut it on my Cricut Maker.

The image was coloured with Promarkers.

The paper is from a digital set from Clare Tale.

 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges.

Digi Choosday Challenge -W,E2, - #47 - Anything Goes

The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge - 2W, C15, E3 - #153 - Anything Christmas Goes  (week 1)

A Place To Start (M, 1st Mon) - Nov - Anything Goes + option: Something for a Child

Christmas with the Cuties (M, last Mon, 3E, must be cute Christmas) - #76 - Anything Cute and Christmas + Something - Die Cut

Dream Valley Challenges (2W, 3E, C10) - #306 - Anything Goes (W1 of 2) will end January 8th, 2024

 

 

  Sheryl xx

2 comments:

  1. This is a great make - I do like the shape of the top of the card!
    Thanks for sharing your make at the Dream Valley challenge.
    Sharon – Dream Valley Challenge Designer
    http://glittertastic.blogspot.com/ - Stop by and see me!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx