Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Thursday 29 June 2023

Bear Tails

 

Please read my Data Protection and Privacy Policy – (page tab above)

Good Evening,

It’s Thursday and time for a brand new challenge at CRAFT challenge.

The theme for this week is

Easel Card

Our fabulous sponsor this week is

All Dressed UP

 

For my card I used

Bear Tails from Sheepski Designs (our Star of the Month Sponsor)

 


The image was coloured with Promarkers.

The paper is from a Highlight Crafts usb.

The sentiments have been made on the PC

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges.

Ellibelle's Crafty Wednesday M, Wed, E3 - Anything Goes

Fab n Funky 2W, Challenge #576 -Four Legged Animals (W1 of 2)

I love Promarkers  2W, 3E (Can use any brand marker), #538 - Anything Goes/Stencilled Backgrounds (W1 of 2)

Paper Shelter W, #560, 3E -Furry Friends

The Crafty Addicts  M, 1st Wed, 3E - Anything Goes

Digi Choosday Challenge -W,E2, - #25 - Anything Goes

A Place To Start (M, 1st Mon) - June - Anything Goes *

 

  Sheryl xx

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful easel card and love the scene and cute images
    Carol x
    Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Addicts
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just adorable card Sheryl, love the texture on the bear image. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at The Paper Shelter. We would love to see you again ... Anet DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG this is just so cute <3 I know my granddaughter would absolutely love it. Thank you for sharing with us at The Crafty Addicts XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card and thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so adorable! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful card, thanks for sharing it with us at the Paper Shelter Challenge Blog.
    Big hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. So very sweet!!
    Thank you so much for joining in at my Crafty Wednesday challenge! Hope to see you back again this month too, a new challenge just started!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet card and lovely colouring …its a beautiful image and I love the scene

    Thanks so much for joining us on the Polkadoodles Digi Choosday challenge at Digi Choosday !

    Love and crafty hugs from

    Wendy (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx