Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Thursday 6 July 2023

Graduated With Honours

 Please read my Data Protection and Privacy Policy – (page tab above)

Good Evening,

It’s Thursday and time for a brand new challenge at CRAFT challenge.

The theme for this week is

Graduation

Our fabulous sponsor this week is

All Dressed UP

 

For my project I used the pre coloured image and paper from

Graduated With Honor

 



 

The box was cut on my Cricut Maker using a file from SandrinesCreations - here

Please check out my fellow team mates awesome projects.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges.

A Place To Start (M, 1st Mon) - July - Anything Goes + option: Life is a Beach *

Crafting From the Heart   (M, Last Mon, 3E , No Cards, but all other crafts Allowed)  - #3 - Anything Goes

A Perfect Time To Craft (M, P1) Always Anything Goes

Classic Design Challenge (M, P1) Always Anything Goes

Crafty Animals (M P1, must have animals) #74 - Anything Goes with an Animal

Love to Craft (M, P1, E5 , no completely digital projects) #75 Anything Goes

Love to Scrap (M, P1, E5, digis or stamping) #162 - Anything Goes

613 Avenue Create (M (1st Sunday), 8E) Any Craft Accepted (check for recognition each week, top DT choices, winners, and crafter's voting by on-line community) - July - Anything Goes + option: Nautical * see below

CD Sunday Plus (2W, must use something from a CD, USB or Digital Image) - #113 - Anything Goes with something from a CD etc. (W2 of 2)

Ellibelle's Crafty Wednesday M, Wed, E3 - Anything Goes

The Crafty Addicts  M, 1st Wed, 3E - Anything Goes

 

 

  Sheryl xx

5 comments:

  1. What a fun idea for graduation and it's beautifully done!
    Thank you so much for sharing this month at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card, Sheryl. Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. I hope we see you on the front porch again soon!

    Hugs, Em
    613 Avenue Create DT
    Creative Em my blog
    Creative Em on YouTube my Youtube channel

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually gasped! What an amazing creation, and cute too :D Thank you for sharing this with us at Creating From The Heart XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great creative box. Love this idea as its so different and makes a great statement. Who wouldn't love to get this. Thank you for sharing with us over here at Love to Scrap Challenge Blog and best of luck with your entry.
    Barbara DT Member for https://lovetoscrapchallengeblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx