Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Thursday 15 June 2023

Transport

 

Please read my Data Protection and Privacy Policy – (page tab above)

Good Morning,

It’s that time of the week when we have new challenge over at

CRAFT Challenge.

For the coming week is


Transport


Our fabulous sponsor for this week is

The Cutting Cafe

For my first project I have used

Cruisin’ By To Say Hi



The image was coloured using Promarkers.

The papers are from Nitwits Gentlemen Folk

The sentiment was created on the PC

I would like to enter this project into the following challenges…

 

Addicted to Stamps and More 2W, 10C, #448 - Birthdays  (W1 of 2)

I love Promarkers  2W, 3E (Can use any brand marker), #537 - Anything Goes/IAdd Sparkle  (W1 of 2)

The Crafty Addicts  M, 1st Wed, 3E - Anything Goes

Digi Choosday Challenge -W,E2, - #23 - Anything Goes

Everybody-Art-Challenge 2W - #538 - Means of Transportation (car, bike,...) (week 1)

Try Stamping On Tuesdays - W -  #610 - Sketch* + option:Masculine (week 2),

A Place To Start (M, 1st Mon) - June - Anything Goes *

Cupcake Inspirations  (2W, 3E) - #571 - Theme - Father's Day/For Someone Special Masculine (WEEK 1)

Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge (M, 5E) - June - Anything Goes

6 comments:

  1. Great masculine card Sheryl and I love that Vintage card! Thanks for joining us at the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge. We look forward to seeing more of your projects soon.
    Donna xx
    Admin for Jan's Digi Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card love the colour of the car Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  3. This really is a beautiful vintage car. Great colors and I love the wonderful orange. That makes this great car so unique. Nice design - to me it looks like I'll meet this car on the street.
    Thank you for sharing your card with the Everybody Art Challenge.
    Hug Uschi

    ReplyDelete
  4. That car is so cool. I LOVE that you colored it in ORANGE-just POPS right off the card!! Thank you for playing with us this week at Cupcake Inspirations Challenges!!

    Nora
    DT Member
    Cupcake Inspirations

    ReplyDelete
  5. Masterful coloring of the car! Sleek project! Thanks for hanging out at A Place to Start !
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner
    Redora Lee Designs , My Blog
    A Place to Start , Owner
    613 Avenue Create , Owner

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute card! Great to see you in the ATSM gallery. I hope you will join us again soon! Nandini - DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx