Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Friday 23 June 2023

Simply Snowman

 Please read my Data Protection and Privacy Policy – (page tab above)

Good Evening,

It’s Thursday and time for a brand new challenge at CRAFT challenge.

The theme for this week is

Christmas

Our fabulous sponsor this week is

 DRS Designs

 

For my card I used

Simply Snowman





The image was coloured with Promarkers.

The off the edge card shape and sentiment was cut on my Cricut Maker.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenge.

Ellibelle's Crafty Wednesday M, Wed, E3 - Anything Goes

I love Promarkers  2W, 3E (Can use any brand marker), #537 - Anything Goes/IAdd Sparkle  (W2 of 2)

Digi Choosday Challenge -W,E2, - #24 - Anything Goes

Crafting Happiness Challenges (W) - #143 -  Anything Goes

A Perfect Time To Craft (M, P1) Always Anything Goes

Merry Little Christmas Challenge Blog (M, P1, E5, Must Be Christmas) #50

 

  Sheryl xx

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous card love the colour combo you have used Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute Christmas card, love the snowman!
    Thank you so much for sharing this month at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a delightful snowman and I love the colours you've used. Amazing! Thank you for sharing and Thanks for joining the challenge at Digi Choosday ! Happy Crafting! Mel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card - love the colour scheme you've used.

    Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx