Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Thursday 30 March 2023

easter treat box

 

Please read my Data Protection and Privacy Policy – (page tab above)

Good Morning,

It’s that time of the week when we have new challenge over at

CRAFT Challenge.

For the coming week is

Easter / Spring

Our fabulous sponsor for this week is

Dr Digi’s House of Stamps

For my project I have used




Using Cuddly Critters Rabbit From Dr Digi’s House of Stamps

The image was coloured using Promarkers.

The box was created on my Cricut Maker.

The cardstock is from Tattered Lace

Please pop over to my fellow teammates blogs for more inspiration.

 

I would like to enter this project into the following challenges…

 

I Spy With My Little Eye M, 3rd Wed, E5, Anything Handmade, #1 -  I spy a Spring or Easter critter

Digi Choosday Challenge -W,E2, - #12 - Anything Goes

Paper Minutes W, - #788 - Easter

6 comments:

  1. Was für eine süße Box. Sie gefällt mir sehr gut. Danke, dass du sie bei Paperminutes zeigst.

    LG Christina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh this treat box is so cute. That bunny is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet treat box, Sheryl! Thank you so much for sharing at I spy with my little eye where it's all about spring/Easter critters!
    Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sheryl: your Easter treat box is such a great idea and creatively resourceful! Hey, I'm trying to reach you for CRAFT to claim my prize for #673. I don't use OUTLOOK for emails so I can't send you an email through other means. I haven't located an email address on the challenge blog. Contact me please at heartsquestbybecca@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable treat box Sheryl and wonderful colouring on your cute bunny. Thanks so much for joining us this time at I Spy With My Little Eye challenge.
    Pauline xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx