Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Thursday 6 April 2023

Lil' Red Wolfie

 

Good Morning,

It’s Thursday and time for a brand new challenge at CRAFT challenge.

The theme for the next 2 weeks is

Inspired By A Book

Our fabulous sponsor this week is

Colour of Love

 

For my mini album I used

Lil' Red Wolfie

 

The image has been coloured with Promarkers.

The mini album was cut on my Cricut Maker using a file from JoDigitalCrafts





 


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges.

A Perfect Time To Craft (M, P1) Always Anything Goes

Classic Design  Challenge (M, P1) Always Anything Goes

Crafts Galore Encore (M, P1, E3) Always Anything Goes

LeAnn’s World 101 (M, P3, E3) #61 Always Anything Goes

QKR Stampede (M, P1/P15, 4E, SIO) #464 - Always Anything Goes

A Place To Start (M, 1st Mon) - April - Anything Goes + option: Woman of the Year *

Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge (M, 5E) - April - Anything Goes

Ellibelle's Crafty Wednesday M, Wed, E3 - Anything Goes

I love Promarkers  2W, 3E (Can use any brand marker), #532 - Anything Goes/Girly (W1 of 2)

Digi Choosday Challenge -W,E2, - #13 - Anything Goes

613 Avenue Create (M (1st Sunday), 8E) Any Craft Accepted (check for recognition each week, top DT choices, winners, and crafter's voting by on-line community) - April - Anything Goes + option: Let's Stencil * see below

 


  Sheryl xx

10 comments:

  1. A fantastic creation love it Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous project Sheryl! I'm so glad you could join us at 613 The Avenue Create! Thanks for playing on our street!
    Hugs, Kate (Cards a la Kate)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great mini album! I love the shape and the image is colored beautifully. Thanks for joining us at the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge!
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous card, thanks for sharing it with us at LeAnn's World 101 Challenge Blog.
    Hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh this mini album is amazing and I love the little image on the front.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your mini album is fabulous! Glad you joined us at Jan's Digi Stamp Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Impressive album, Sheryl! Spectacular coloring of your "Lil Red". Thank you for sharing your talents with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Looking forward to you joining us again soon. Good Luck!
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome book, love the shape and the image on the cover is beautiful, perfect coloring. Thank you for joining QKR Stampede challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely mini album! Your image is beautifully colored, as usual! Thanks for stopping by A Place to Start !
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner
    Redora Lee Designs , My Blog
    A Place to Start , Challenge Blog
    613 Avenue Create , Owner

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your album! But what strikes me most is your gorgeous coloring on this beautiful stamp!

    Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.
    ~ DT Dagmara

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx