Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Thursday 20 April 2023

Snowy Days

 Good Evening,

It’s Thursday and time for a brand new challenge at CRAFT challenge.

The theme for the next 2 weeks is

Christmas

Our fabulous sponsor this week is

All Dressed Up

 

For my card I used

Snowy Days

 


 

The card shape and sentiment was cut on my Cricut Maker.

The image was coloured with Promarkers.


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges.


A Gem of a Challenge  2W, 3E  - #8 - Anything Goes (W1 of 2)

Creative Fingers - 2W, 3E, No totally digital projects - No. 252  ALWAYS ANYTHING GOES  (W2 of 2)

A Perfect Time To Craft (M, P1) Always Anything Goes

All Dressed Up ( M, P15, E3, SIR) #138 - Anything Goes with ADU image

Classic Design  Challenge (M, P1) Always Anything Goes

The Creative Crafters (M, P15, E3) #62 - Always Anything Goes

 

3 comments:

  1. Love this wonderful snowman. Super cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even though I'm late in commenting on your beautiful creation for All Dressed Up Stamps, I wanted to let you know that it's gorgeous!
    Carolyn, DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx