Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Thursday 9 March 2023

Christmas Couple

 

Please read my Data Protection and Privacy Policy – (page tab above)

Good Morning,

It’s that time of the week when we have new challenge over at

CRAFT Challenge.

For the coming week is

Christmas

Our fabulous sponsor for this week is

All Dressed Up

For my first project I have used

Christmas Couple



The image was coloured using Promarkers.

The card blank and layers were created on my Cricut Maker.

Please pop over to my fellow teammates blogs for more inspiration.

 I would like to enter this project into the following challenges…

 

A Place To Start (M, 1st Mon) - March - Anything Goes *

Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge (M, 5E) - March - Anything Goes

Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenges (W, ATG except for Theme on 5th Monday of a month, 3E) #2309 - Anything Goes

Peace on Earth (2W, 1st & 3rd Sun, E3, must be Christmas) - #35 - Anything Christmas Goes + Inspiration Board (W1 of 2) * see below

A Gem of a Challenge  2W, 3E  - #5 - Anything Goes (W1 of 2)

Polkadoodles W, C10 - #9 - Anything Goes



8 comments:

  1. Super cute card and image, great coloring too!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Peace On Earth!
    Diane POE Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Peace On Earth}
    {Stencil Fun}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shaped layers and precious couple! Great coloring too. Thanks for joining us at the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge and we look forward to see more from you soon.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love what you did with your Cricut Maker. Thank you for entering your sweet card at Pammie's Inky Pinkies.
    Karen, DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great couple with lovely sweaters! I like the shape of the card!
    Lia DT POE

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sheryl, what a great way to feature such vivid colors at Christmas! Beautifully colored and highlighted! Thanks for the inspiration and for submitting your creation at Jan’s Digi Stamp Challenges . I hope to see more of your designs soon.
    Crafting Smiles,
    Donna
    {Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute! I just adore this. Thank you for joining us at A Place to Start!

    Sara Lihz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Christmas card, the sweaters are fabulous! Glad you joined us at Jan's Digi Stamp challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx