Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Thursday 2 March 2023

Not A Card

 

Please read my Data Protection and Privacy Policy – (page tab above)

Good Morning,

It’s that time of the week when we have new challenge over at

CRAFT Challenge.

For the coming week is

Not A Card

Our fabulous sponsor for this week is

The Cutting Cafe

For my first project I have used

Bunny Treat Box   From The Cutting Cafe

 





The box is so easy to cut on any electronic cutting machine but if you don’t have one of these there is  PDF sheet for you.

I made my boxes to hold a Cadbury cream egg for my grandchildren’s teachers.

 

I would like to enter this project into the following challenges…

A Perfect Time To Craft (M, P1) Always Anything Goes

Crafter's Cafe (M, P15, E8, C10) #294 - Cute 

 

For my second and third project

I used images from Sweet n Sassy our Star of the Month Sponsor.

 

 Using Mushroom Mouse   From Sweet n Sassy

The image has been coloured using Promarkers.

The lovely paper was a freebie from the now defunct Bearly Mine.

 


 I would like to enter this project into the following challenges…

Make My Monday (2W, Top 3, 3E) #195 - Tag It! (WEEK 1)

Polkadoodles W, C10 - #8 - Anything Goes


Using Bunny Joy   From Sweet n Sassy


The lovely card is from Tattered Lace.
The image has been coloured with Promarkers.

I would like to enter this project into the following challenges…

 Digi Choosday Challenge -W,E2, - #8 - Anything Goes

A Place To Start (M, 1st Mon) - February - Anything Goes + option: Pick a Palette *

613 Avenue Create (M (1st Sunday), 8E) Any Craft Accepted (check for recognition each week, top DT choices, winners, and crafter's voting by on-line community) - February - Anything Goes + option: Use Red For Anything But A Heart * see below

Critter Crazy Challenges (M, P1, E5, must have a critter) #71 - Anything Goes with a Featured Critter

Park Hopping , My Happy Place Rabbit’s Playground at Peppa Pig Theme Park, Winterhaven, FL, USA

 

Please pop over to my fellow teammates blogs for more inspiration.

9 comments:

  1. What a fantastic set of projects today you have been busy. Lots of love gone into these Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. 💗💗💗this!! I saw this at the Critter Crazy Challenge and came by for a closer look. I would love you to come and play with us at Park Hopping My Happy Place Challenge. Your card reminds me of Rebecca Rabbit’s Playground at Peppa Pig Theme Park, Winterhaven, FL, USA. I hope you'll join the fun! Have a creative week. Join at https://parkhoppingmyhappyplace.com/ or with #parkhoppingmyhappyplace on Instagram. Cheers, Makira

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing with us at Park Hopping My Happy Place. Cheers, Makira

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adore your sweet little treat box!
    Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute! The design paper is awesome and the image is too adorable! Thanks so much for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such beautiful projects! The tag is adorable! Thank you for choosing to share it at Polkadoodles.
    Nunzia DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute projects. Fun image and liking the tag. So glad you shared over at Make My Monday

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are so adorable! Thank you for sharing at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge. Hope to see you again!

    Merja DT
    https://kortitjakokkailut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow.. what amazing works! Love them all...

    Thanks for playing along with our Challenge at Critter Crazy and good luck!

    Hugs and please come back soon!
    Doris
    Kleido’s BastelStüble
    *Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
    *Owner*Critter Crazy Challenges
    *DT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx