Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Friday 1 April 2022

Lion King

                   Please read my Data Protection and Privacy Policy – (page tab above)

Good Evening,

We have a new challenge at

CRAFT Challenge.

The theme this week is

Inspired by a Movie

Our generous sponsors this week is

 

Eureka Stamps

 

For my card I chose

Lion Digital Stamp






The inspiration for this card is The Lion King

I used the image to create a card shape on my Cricut Maker.

The number and sentiment were also created on my maker.

The image was coloured with Promarkers.

 

  Sheryl xx

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges…

Critter Crazy Challenges (M, P1, E5, must have a critter) #60 - Anything Goes with a Featured Critter

A Perfect Time To Craft (M, P1) Always Anything Goes

Classic Design  Challenge (M, P1) Always Anything Goes

Crafty Animals (M P1, must have animals) #59 - Always Anything Goes with an Animal

Digi Choosday Challenge -W,E2, - #13 - Anything Goes


4 comments:

  1. This is genius, absolutely love it!
    Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a nice work! Great job you've done!

    Thanks for playing along with our Challenge at Critter Crazy and good luck!

    Hugs and please come back soon!
    Doris
    Kleido’s BastelStüble
    *Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
    *Owner*Critter Crazy Challenges
    *List Manager* Challenges for Days
    *DT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card design and the coloring is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx