Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Thursday 7 April 2022

Bon Voyage

             Please read my Data Protection and Privacy Policy – (page tab above)

Good Evening,

We have a new challenge at

CRAFT Challenge.

The theme this week is

Shaped Card

Our generous sponsors this week is

 

All Dressed Up

 

For my card I chose

 

Bon Voyage



 

I used the image to create a card shape on my Cricut Maker.

The image was coloured with Promarkers and InkLily Markers.

 

  Sheryl xx

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges…

Digi Choosday Challenge -W,E2, - #14 - Anything Goes

Crafting Happiness Challenges (M) - April #122 -  Anything Goes

A Perfect Time To Craft (M, P1) Always Anything Goes

Classic Design  Challenge (M, P1) Always Anything Goes

Classic Design  Challenge (M, P1) Always Anything Goes

Crafts Galore Encore (M, P1, E3) Always Anything Goes

All Dressed Up – 2W, P2/15, E3, SIR #17 Your favorite All Dressed Up Image

3 comments:

  1. So creative! Thank you for joining us at All Dressed Up Stamps! Good luck with your entry! Pam~DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card, love the images! Thank you for participating in the Crafts Galore Encore challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx