Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Thursday 28 April 2022

Rory and Penguins

 

Please read my Data Protection and Privacy Policy – (page tab above)

Good Evening,

We have a new challenge at

CRAFT Challenge.

The theme this week is

Christmas

Our generous sponsor this week is

 

Colour of Love

 

For my card I chose

 

Rory and Penguins

 


 

I used the image itself to create this off the edge card on my Cricut Maker.

The layers were also created in design space.

The image was coloured using Promarkers. The sentiment was cut on my 'Maker using a fabulous USB from ..



The Paper Pantry – Cutting Files Special Edition Vol 6

Please check out the fabulous inspiration from my fellow team members.

 Sheryl xx

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges…

Digi Choosday Challenge -W,E2, - #17 - Anything Goes

The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge - 2W, C15, E3 - #114 - Anything Christmas Goes  (week 2)

Unicorn Challenge M, E3, No fully digital projects April - Include an Animal

Christmas with the Cuties (M, last Monday, 3E, must be cute Christmas) - #59 - 'Last Christmas, I gave you my heart'

Classic Design  Challenge (M, P1) Always Anything Goes

Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas W, must be Christmas #591 Anything Christmas Goes - optional theme: Snowman / woman / family

Polkadoodles W, C10 - #17 - Anything Goes

613 Avenue Create (M (1st Sunday), 8E) Any Craft Accepted (check for recognition each week, top DT choices, winners, and crafter's voting by on-line community) - April - Anything Goes + option: April Showers * see below


6 comments:

  1. Love this clever shaped card! Gorgeous!
    Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, thanks for sharing with us at CWTC. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute image. Thanks for sharing your beautiful card at Polkadoodles.
    Hope to see you again soon.
    Nunzia DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a brilliant card I love the Peace on the edge. I was given a cricut maker for Christmas/ December birthday but have barely touched it yet. Do usbs work quite easily with it? Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable image and I love the shape of your card! So glad you joined us at Christmas with the Cuties!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the unusual shape of your card! Very clever!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx