Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 29 March 2022

Birdhouse

 

 Please read my Data Protection and Privacy Policy – (page tab above)

Good Evening All,

Welcome to a new challenge at

 

Through the Craft Room Door

 

We are sponsored this week by

 

KLM Digital Designs

 

For my card I chose

 

Birdhouse#1




 

The image was coloured with Promarkers.

The gorgeous papers are from dandilionery - here

The sentiment was cut on my Cricut Maker using  sentiment from one of my Paper pantry USBs. The sentiments are included on every USB.

For more inspiration check out my fellow teamies designs.

 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges…

Digi Choosday Challenge -W,E2, - #13 - Anything Goes

Crafting Happiness Challenges (M) - March #121 -  Anything Goes

Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenges (W, ATG except for Theme on 5th Monday of a month, 3E) #2213 - Anything Goes

613 Avenue Create (M (1st Sunday), 8E) Any Craft Accepted (check for recognition each week, top DT choices, winners, and crafter's voting by on-line community) - March - Anything Goes + option: Succulent Inspiration

A Gem of a Challenge  2W, 3E  - #7 - Anything Goes (W1 of 2)

Crafty Catz - W, 3E - No. 588 ANYTHING GOES with Optional Twist Easter

A Bit More Time to Craft (M, P15, E3) Always Anything Goes

A Perfect Time To Craft (M, P1) Always Anything Goes

 

4 comments:

  1. Really pretty. Thanks for sharing them with us at the Crafty Catz challenge Janet DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, I love the little birdhouse.
    Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday
    Hugs
    Annette - Netty's Cards
    xx
    Proud to design for :
    Polkadoodles Digi Choosday,
    Lili of the Valley,
    Dies to Die For,
    As You Like It Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!  You have been selected as a TOP ROCKER for the week of 04/02/2022
    613 Avenue Create
    Please stop by our blog and grab your badge 
    The Design Team

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx