Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 1 March 2022

Penelope Colada

 

 Please read my Data Protection and Privacy Policy – (page tab above)

Good Evening All,

Welcome to a new challenge at

 

Through the Craft Room Door

 

We are sponsored this week by

 

JMC Designs

 

For my card this week I chose

 

Penelope Colada


 

I created the card shape on my Cricut Maker.

The papers are from BloomsicalSummerDigital Papers

The image has been coloured with Promarkers.

The sentiment was made on the PC.

For more inspiration check out my fellow teamies designs.

 I would like to enter this card into the following challenges…


A Bit More Time to Craft (M, P15, E3) Always Anything Goes

A Perfect Time To Craft (M, P1) Always Anything Goes

Arty Divas (M, P21, E5, C10) Always Anything Goes

Classic Design  Challenge (M, P1) Always Anything Goes

Crafts Galore Encore (M, P1, E3) Always Anything Goes

Die Cut Divas (M P1, E4, die cuts) March - Birthday

Make My Monday (2W, Top 3, 3E) #169 - Food and Drink (WEEK 1)


7 comments:

  1. I wonderful shape fabulous card Ginny♥
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. what an adorable and unique shape card for a cocktail drinks! TY for sharing your creation with us at MMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas for our challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful, sunny birthday card. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Die Cut Divas ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so much fun. I can feel summer coming on! Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Terrific Card! Thank You for joining us at Crafts Galore Encore challenege!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun shaped card! I love the sassy Penelope. Great job of adding color and shading. Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx