Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Thursday 3 March 2022

Easter Basket

                  Please read my Data Protection and Privacy Policy – (page tab above)

Good Morning,

We have a new challenge at

CRAFT Challenge.

The theme this week is

Not A Card




Our generous sponsors this week are

Cutting Cafe & Dr Digi’s House of Stamps

For my project I used Easter Basket Set From The Cutting Cafe

 

I cut the basket on my Cricut Maker but the set comes with a PDF file if you don’t have an electronic cutting machine. The file cuts beautifully and goes together really easily.

  Sheryl xx

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges…

Digi Choosday Challenge -W,E2, - #09 - Anything Goes

Paper Minutes W, - #733 - Spring

Die Cut Divas (M P1, E4, die cuts) March - Birthday

Make My Monday (2W, Top 3, 3E) - #169 - Food and Drink (WEEK 1)

Ellibelle's Crafty Wednesday M, Wed, E3 - Spring

The Paper Funday M, 4E, #38 - Anything Goes/Optional April Showers

9 comments:

  1. An Excerrlant Easter basket.Ginny♥
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. This wee Easter Basket is adorable and I cannot wait to get my hands on a few Cadbury Creme Eggs! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge and we hope to see more of your lovely projects.
    Donna
    The Paper Funday Challenge
    The Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Easter basket,the colours are gorgeous afraid the Cadbury's eggs are too sweet for me.Thank you for joining in at MMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful easter basket! Love it! Thanks for entering the Digi Choosday Challenge!! - Linh (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chocolate makes a great birthday present any time!! So glad you shared with us at Die Cut Divas!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous project! As a fan of cream eggs I can really appreciate this! ☺️ Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute little basket! thank you for joining us at Paper FunDay challenge,Shandy,DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute Easter basket! Love the flowery details!! Thank you for playing with us at the MMM Challenge and hope you can join in again soon.
    Debbie
    Secrets To Stamping
    Join my Creative Creases Challenge for fun folds!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute and sweet. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas for our challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx